Weekly Kid's Co-op Link-up Party #2

Lasso the Moon

Wow! At last week's link up party there were over 200 posts linked up! It is so nice to have all those creative ideas at my fingertips. Although I have been a part of the Kid's Blog Co-op for months, this is the second time I am co-hosting the linky party. Please scroll down to the bottom for this week's list.

Here are some of the highlights from last week:

MAKING BATH BOMBS

Triple T Mom explains how to make bath bombs with a toddler. I sometimes let my son take "relaxing" baths where shampooing and washing aren't a priority. I go the whole nine yards, just because it is a fun different experience for him. I light scented candles, and turn on relaxing music. I think the addition of bath bombs would round it out. Don't you?

PIG IN THE MUD

This adorable post comes from Momstown Arts and Crafts blog. I know the children at the school I teach at would just love this craft...perfect for when we do the Farm Animals Unit. She has a unique way to apply the paint too (yes, paint! I thought is was mud also!) Go check it out!

FROZEN WATERCOLOR PAINTS

Familyicious linked up this perfect craft for the hot day! Painting with frozen paint sounds like fun!

ONE FISH, TWO FISH, RED FISH, BLUE FISH


Duck, Duck, Octopus featured a craft from this classic book by Dr. Seuss. I love that it uses materials that would otherwise be tossed. Another one I would love to do with the kids at the preschool.

Thanks to all the blogs that I featured and to everyone that linked up last week! Now onto this week's list! Have fun!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your blog.. Hence am passing on a little award your way.. Hope you accept it and pass it on too..

    http://coloursdekor.blogspot.sg/2012/06/weekly-story-wk-82.html

    Have a lovely week ahead.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments! Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!