|Inside Card- Three-quarters view|
- construction paper
- glue stick
- doilies (optional)
- stickers, markers, glitter etc.
- Fold one sheet of construction paper in half.
- On another piece of paper cut a thin strip 4 inches in length. Fold this paper in half. Fold up little tabs on each end.
- Attach strip of paper to card by gluing tabs to each half of card.
- Cut out and decorate a paper heart.
- Glue heart onto paper strip.
- Voila! Done! Have child decorate the rest of card with stickers, glitter, markers, stamps or whatever! Have fun!
|Front cover of card|
|Inside card - front view|
If you liked this post and you want to stay informed of more kid activity ideas I post or find around the blogosphere, remember to "like" me on my Facebook Page! Thank you! Have a wonderful day!